1) Are your courses approved by State’s Licensing Boards?
Yes! Our continuing education courses for each state, including MA, RI, FL, and MS, are approved by the appropriate licensing board in that state.
2) After I finish your continuing education program, am I responsible to submit my earned credits to the state?
Upon completion of our continuing education program, a certificate of completion is issued/emailed to you. For license holders in the states of MA, RI, and MS, it is the responsibility of the license holder to submit this certificate of completion, along with their license renewal form, to their relevant state licensing board.
In case of Florida license holders, it is TECHTRAINING LLC who submits the earned credits to CILB (Construction Industry Licensing Board) within 30 days of completion of that course. In this case, a certificate of completion issued to Florida contractors, for student's records.
3) How soon after enrolling in your program can I begin the course?
Enrollment and access to our course is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Within a few minutes after your purchase is complete, you will be emailed a unique password. Using this password, you can log into your personalized student page, where you can start your program right away or change your password to your liking and then start!
4) Can I login anywhere?
You can login anytime, anywhere, using any device including a mobile phone, a tablet, desktop or lap top computer, hard-wired or through WIFI.
5) How soon after completing your course(s), will I receive my Certificate of Completion?
TECHTRAINING LLC will email your certificate to you, as soon as you complete your course(s).
6) Do I have the flexibility of completing your on-line program on my own schedule?
Our On-line Continuing Education courses are very User-Friendly and efficient and allow you the flexibility to login and logout as you wish. While each video runs, a Timer shows you exactly how much time is remaining in that video. You can logout and log back in, at any time, restarting the video exactly where you left off.
7) Does your program requires downloading and reading materials?
Absolutely Not! Our courses consist of narrated video presentations. Instead of reading endless material for hours, our customers can enjoy the learning experience by watching these video presentations.
8) What is the time limit for course completion?
We give you 180 day (six months) access to our continuing education program, from the time you purchase the course. However, you need to be mindful of your license renewal date and your state’s requirements, and plan your course completion accordingly!
9) What payment methods do you accept?
You can pay using a credit card, PayPal account, or a personal check. Those paying by personal checks, will receive password to access their course(s) after the check is cleared.
10) Are there any hidden costs for your courses?
No!!! Our prices are all-Inclusive.
11) What is your refund policy?
For Continuing Education Programs, we will issue a full refund as long as the course is still active and as long as a certificate of completion has not been issued to you.